Come along to the Hawthorn Leisure Open Day to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
Meet with the Business Development Manager to discuss the ‘Operator Managed’ agreement available at the superb Portcullis.
Opting for an operator agreement means that you receive all the support of a ‘managed’ house, with the freedom to be self-employed or, occasionally, fully employed.
An operator agreement requires energetic, committed and respectful individuals, who have the drive to make things happen and a passion to win together.
- Extensive training through the industry’s number one training company, CPL
- Invested pubs with great retail propositions in place
- BDM support round the clock – with frequent visits and lots of sound advice
- Free marketing and PR support
- All the operating bills paid for you
- Staff are employed and paid by you – giving you full autonomy over them
- You are your own boss earning a percentage of sales
- The partnership spans over 5 years, with a 6-month notice period
- Tue 16 Jul, 2019
- 10:00AM to 3:00PM
High Street, Staple Hill,