- Cask Ale
- Beer Garden
- External Drinking Area
- Catering Kitchen
- Team Games
- Live Entertainment
- Car Park
- Live Sports
Major refurbishment planned for this site which is a focal point of the community
|Reference Number:||8M9JTW / 2302866101|
The stated ingoing figures are correct at point of advertising. Please be aware there may be additional costs.
Park View is located adjacent to Turf Moor, providing huge potential to reach match day trade. This is an iconic site and benefits from a high footfall of fans on match days. This provides the new operator with a unique opportunity to significantly enhance the business and turn this amazing venue into something special for all of the community.
Post-refurbishment, the Park View will be a stunning community pub where a wide range of customers will love spending their time. The pub will offer:
- A fantastic food menu including pub classics, gourmet burgers, freshly made pizzas, sharing boards, and a delicious weekend brunch menu.
- Premium draught products such as HEINEKEN, Birra Moretti and Maltsmiths IPA, as well as more standard products to reach a wide range of customer requirements.
- A great range of spirits and cocktails to enhance profit potential.
- Quality coffee.
- Entertainment including live sports viewing, pub quizzes, open mic nights and great live music.
Park View will appeal to a broad range of customers, varying its appeal throughout the different trading sessions. Post refurbishment, the pub will focus on attracting:
- Local families looking to enjoy great food in a relaxed environment.
- Retired people visiting for lunch and coffee during the week.
- 25 to 55-year-olds looking to enjoy the great entertainment on offer at weekends.
- Sports fans visiting the pub to watch the televised sports screenings, particularly Burnley FC matches.
The landlords believe the proposed project (details to follow) will significantly enhance the business potential of the Park View. They will turn something that is old and tired into an amazing venue. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit to make this great and unique opportunity into something special. If this sounds like you, please come and talk to us.
The private accommodation at the Park View consists of three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and office. In line with the landlords 'ready to trade promise', should any works be required, they will ensure your private accommodation is in good order so that you can focus your energy on getting business right.
Key Financial Information
Please be aware energy performance certificates are available from the landlord.
In order to ensure a successful start-up, all applicants must have a minimum £10,000 un-borrowed funds.
The Estimated Lessee Fixtures & Fittings (F&F) Value assumes that the pub will be let on a Rolling Tenancy or Business Start-Up Agreement, where we own the majority of the F&F. The F&F Value for Full Repairing & Insuring Leases will be significantly more.
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967
FindMyPub.com gives notice that the contents of these particulars are believed to be correct but are given without responsibility and intending purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to their correctness. These particulars do not form any part of any offer or contract and no person in the employment of the company has any authority to make or give representation of warranty to this property.
The information and images displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. FindMyPub.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and FindMyPub.com has no control over the content.